No room for miscommunication here, the South Asian Advertising & Marketing (‘SAAM’ for short) is dedicated to the growing (some would say ‘galloping’) South Asian market in Canada.
The acronym: ‘SAAM’ (rhymes with CALM) means ‘to advise’ or ‘consult’ in Sanskrit – the ancient Indian language.
Without overstating our abilities (common when you are selling yourself), here’s what we can offer our clients:
1. Marketing Communications expertise: Every single professional at SAAM is a specialist at what she/he does. Most of us have invested our entire professional lives in this field and are very good at what we do;
2. One-stop-communications-shop: SAAM offers the full range of communications services to its clients, from Communications Strategy & Planning to Market Training & Community Sensitizing our clients’ sales teams.
3. Turnaround: We have a fairly short turnaround time on projects. But are extremely passionate about accuracy and final quality.
Our Experience: Comes from 40 plus years of assisting associates in the following industries & businesses:
- Money Transfer Services: Western Union Money Transfer Services.
- Automobiles: Daimler Chrysler (Mercedes Benz, Jeep), Alfa Romeo, Daewoo & Kia.
- Electronics: BOSE Acoustics, Kenwood.
- Computers & SW: TATA Burroughs India, Osbourne ONE USA.
- White & Brown Kitchen Goods: LG, Hotpoint, Chef Pressure Cookers & Pans etc.
- CGs: Lalique Fine Crystals, Hermes, Orient Watches (Japan), Caran d’Ache & Elysee (fountain pens & writing instruments), Harley Davidson (accessories).
- Food Industry: TWI Foods Canada Inc. (Canada), Robertson’s Soups and Food Flavorings (Unilever); Polka Ice Cream (UAE), Chef’s Sunflower Cooking Oil….and scores of other clients.
- Hospitality Industry: Best Western Hotels, Novotel Group of Hotels, Sheraton Group.
- Fashion & Clothing: Buffalo Active Wear, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Zodiac Menswear, Oxygene Sportswear, Bossini(Italy).
- Banking: Barclay’s Bank Plc, State Bank of India, Development Cooperative Bank India, Kenya Commercial Bank, British Bank of the Middle East.
- Airlines: Kuwait Airways, Brunei Airlines.
- Insurance Companies: General Insurance Corp. India, Kenindia Assurance.
- Heavy Industries: BRAND Energy & Infrastructure Services USA, SAN Locomotives India, Aluma Construction Services Canada, R.H. Windsor Plastics India.